Freitag, 10. Dezember 2010

Class 1 - Week 10

Time is flying by so fast, week 11 is almost over. Right now I'm working on my last big assignment for class 1. Bringing the personality walk into spline mode and getting the last Stu pose done. This week the Stu pose was about balance. I must say that I am quite happy  that this is the last pose for this class. It was not always so easy to came up with something that hadn't been done before, if this is possible at all.
So next week we have to put everything we made over the last 3 month into one quick time file and our first progress reel is done :)
For this I try to tweak all my animations again and add a few frames here and there to get everything nice and smooth.
For last week We had to come up with a Stu pose witch communicates exhaustion.
Also we had to get the blocking done for our personality walk.
Hopefully you have fun with this and stay tuned for the progress reel :)

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen