Sonntag, 6. März 2011

Class 2 - Week 9

Here is my refined progress of my cowboy shot. The biggest different is, that I decided to cut out the beginning. I refined the whole shot today and 2 hours ago I thought: why not cut out the first part, its kind of distracting. So I did it and its looking better I think. 
As I wrote in the post before, FK arms are a pain when going into refining. I tried to add a lot of keys this time before switching into spline mode. After cleaning up the curves and adjusting them I found myself adding a lot of keys again to get the arms the way I wanted them to be. 
I hope I can get this shot to look more fluent and smoother next week. 
For this last assignment we have two weeks of polishing, and after realizing how many curves are in the fingers alone to polish, we definitely need this time.
hope you like how it turned out this week

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen