Sonntag, 22. Mai 2011

Class 3 - Week 8

This week is going to be cartoony :)
This was the first time I really tried to do something cartoony and push the poses and the timing as much as I could. It was really hard to not fall back into my "normal" animation style. I tried to change my work-flow for that assignment which made things not easier. I first added all the key poses without really paying attention to the transition form one pose to another. That mend that I had to change those poses while I was adding the breakdowns. Kind of working against yourself. The first blocking pass was a bit cartoony in the beginning, than realistic and cartoony again. So after deleting a lot of keys an starting the middle part over again I'm quite happy with the result. I had a lot of help form the Ventrilo Brain-Club :)
Ok than, let's see what my Mentor is going to say about that and I really hope that blocking plus and polishing wont kick me at the end with all those translations in the spine.
As always, I hope you like it




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen