Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

Class 3 - Week 10

Hey Everyone,

this week was about polishing. My mentor didn't had any changes on my shot so I could move on and switched over to spline. After the first clean up of the curve a hit the play button. As always the nice snappiness from the blocking was kind of lost. So starting on the hip and the feet I tried to get the weight back into the character. After that step I tweaked the spine, head, arms and so on. After getting a lot of great feedback I added a lot of small overlaps to the fingers and the toes. I'm really happy that I forced myself to animate something more cartoony.
For this shot I'm thinking about rendering it with some motion-blur. I made a quick test which you can see below. I will turn down the motion-blur for the final rendering. Hope you like it and until next time
Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen