Sonntag, 28. August 2011

Class 4 - Week 9


Hey Everyone,

this week I'll update my blog a bit earlier than the weeks before.
For the shot, I had to make a lot of changes. Maybe you wont see them but they are there :)
The biggest is that I switched from FK to IK arms. I had a few sections where I had really strange things going on with the rotations. I tried to smooth them out but it didn't really worked. So I deleted to keys on the arms and redid them which saved me a lot of time later on. I also changed a few pats timing wise. Next step is to make a few sections a bit more snappier and get a lot of details into the hands and fingers. 
The hand pose for this week was to show a relaxed hand. Its hard to get a clear silhouette on a hand like this because your fingers are starting to curl inwards and get closer to each other. This is what I came up with.
Next week will be a surprised hand pose which I have no idea for right now :)
Hope you like the shot and the pose. Until next week

Cheers Matthias





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen