Freitag, 16. September 2011

Class 4 - Week 12 - Progress Reel

Hey Guys,

week 12 is nearly over, can't believe that class 4 is done. Only two classes left and only one new shot to come. I encoded my current progress reel which I will upload on my website after the monologue is finished in a few weeks. I will also post it here when its done. I already tried to set up some lights for the scene to make a simple rendering :)
During the break I will work on a personal project. Another monologue line where my goal is to animate out of one major pose. Hopefully I'll get the shot done for CTN but who knows how exhausting class 5 is going to be. 
I hope you like my work from class four and hope that you will stop by when the next term is going to start. Have a great week 

Cheers Matthias


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen