Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Class 5 - Week 9


Hey,

and to catch up with the posts, here my work from this week. It was a short week because I came home from the CTN conference on Wednesday night. It was an awesome trip, I met all the people I talked to in the last year nearly every day. It was great hanging out together and on Monday we had an fantastic trip to Disneyland. I think nearly one week later my voice is coming back form laughing so much. We will definitely do a trip like this again :-)
Back to the assignment. I tweaked the face animation on both characters more and hope that I add more life into the expressions. The upcoming week I will focus more on the fingers and hands and see if I can bring a bit more life and smoothness into them too. Hope you like it so far, happy animating

Cheers Matt




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen