Samstag, 2. Juli 2011

Class 4 - Week 1

Hey Everyone,

after a nice week off from any animation related work AM opened his doors again. Honestly after being kind of lazy for a few days I was recharged and ready to do some new animations. 
OK than, Class 4 has started and this term its about acting. The first assignment we have will be with the Stewie character and than we get bishop to animate our first monologue / dialogue shot.
My new Mentor is Dana Boadway, and you can check her reel here and here. And further more, here you can see on which projects she worked on. What is really nice about this term is the my Q&A time is on Tuesday at 8pm (German time). So for a change I don't have to stay up until 3am in the morning, which I'm still going to do to get my work done :)
So for my first assignment for this class I planed out something like this


Hope that Dana is ok with my idea and than the blocking will start next week. Can't wait to set the first keys :)

Have a great on and until next time

Cheers Matthias

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen