Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Class 4 - Week 2

Hey Everyone,

first week of blocking is over. Overall I'm not 100% happy with my shot but I hope this will change during the next pass of blocking plus. I have to try to get more panic out of the character at the end. We will see how this works out :)
Yesterday we had the Saturday-Make-Up Session with Kenny Roy. He talked a bit about the way you approach a lip-synch shot. It was really interesting to hear his work flow on that topic. 
Besides blocking I'm trying to narrow down audio clips for the next shot. The frame limit is giving me a hard time, my favorite ones are 20-25 frames to long. Maybe I find a way to shorten them a bit.
Ok than, here is my first pass of blocking. Hope the idea is getting through clear and stay tuned for the next pass

Cheers



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen