Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Class 2 - Week 4

Last week I was polishing my Captain Ballie shot and added some notes from my mentor. It was really the first time for me that I really tracked every body part to check the arcs and refine every curve in the animation. I think the shot turned out nice and I hope you still like it :)



This week we began a new assignment. First I chose the assignment "Walk in a heavy windstorm". I planned my shot out, got my 3D set ready and made a basic blocking to see if everything is fitting in the time limit.
So on Monday I started with the blocking and worked the whole day on it. Well, at the end of an long day animating it turned out that there was to much happening in my shot. The character would have been moving around way to much to really see everything happening. At least for the short amount of time I had.
After deciding to choose another assignment I picked the drunken stumble. I have to say that searching for reference of drunken people is kind of funny. I watched a lot of reference and than come up with an idea. I tried to film some reference of my own but it didn’t looked right. It was more of an controlled loosing balance than a stumble. 
Anyway, right now I am working on my blocking and I hope you will check it out later this week or beginning next week.
Cheers :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen