Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

Class 2 - Week 7

Hello Everyone, this week I'll keep it short. The week is really busy for me. I finally found a part time job were I will be doing some furniture modeling. Its not animation related but still 3D :)  I have to get used to work with 3D Max again but I think in a few weeks I have will have refresh my memory with this software. So to get my blocking for this week done I have to get a lot of work done in the next days. 
Here is my nearly final version of my drunken stumble animation, hope you like it



1 Kommentar:

  1. Really like the fall at the end and the rhythm of the stagger. It looks like there's music to it - does that make sense? Like the first thing i reached for was my mute button to here the sound.

    Excellent to be able to portray that in silence.
    All the best.

    AntwortenLöschen