Dienstag, 15. Februar 2011

Class 2 - Week 6

Some people might call it week 6, I will call it the week of re-re-re-re-re-blocking.
The first days of the week I was mostly busy re-blocking my shot and trying different ideas. this included changing the beginning, the end and some things in the middle. After having some different ideas blocked out I couldn't decide with which one I should go. 
I finally decided to go with the one I felt I could finish in the next week with the luxury of getting some sleep  :)
On Friday I changed again the beginning and re-blocked it. So I had 2 days to go into splining. Even if the result is not the best, I learned a lot and hope I can incorporate that into the next assignment.
Today I feel film some reference and if everything works out and my idea will not change, the last thing I can say is howdy ;)





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen