Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

Class 1 - Week 3

Time is flying by so fast. Week 3 is already over and I got my eCritique for my work.
I was surprised that Tim (my mentor) didn't really had something to comment on my bouncing ball. Only the ending of the animation could be a bit longer and smoother. So I just moved the Keys further apart and done. Revision finished! :)
So after Tim watched my animation he got over to my Stu pose. And surprise, surprise, nothing to change for me. WOHOO =)
 During the week I changed a lot on the pose and got a lot of comments on it so this is totally the product of comments and refining. In the end I was really glad that I switched over to the pose with the 2 characters.
Again, here are my revisions.





Yesterday was also a Q&A with Shawn Kelly. He is one of the founders of AnimationMentor. It was really cool to see how enthusiastic and excited he gets when he talks about animation. I'm so looking forward to the day when I meet all my AM-fellas at the graduation :)
This will totally be a blast.

1 Kommentar: