Montag, 25. Oktober 2010

It's time for some squash & stretch

Before I get started with this weeks assignment I want to talk a bit about last week.
The task was to compare two bouncing balls with different weights. I chose a beach ball and a heavy canon ball. I planed my shot, began to animate and in no time I was 30 frames over the frame limit.
So were to get 30 frames? I moved the my keys so frame 17 became my new frame 1. I had still the problem with my frames.
I thought of solutions to edit my animation in a way that I could stay in the frame limit but couldn't come up with something.
And again, this awesome AM community helped my figure out a way. Thy gave me some tipps and than I added a little platform were the beach ball could drop off. Such an simple idea.
So here is my animation for week 4.


This week is all about squash and stretch. We have to animate a ball bouncing around an obstacle course. Again we only have 120 frames to get everything done. This will shrink the possibilities but not the quality :)
Furthermore we have to do a new Stu pose. This time Stu should communicate "devastation".
This pose is going to be a really hard one for me. Every time I think about a pose I only come up with something that had been done hundreds of times before. 
Later I'll make a brainstorming and see what I get.
As always, thanks for reading and I will post some progress of mine later this week.
Happy animating :)


1 Kommentar: